I am the luckiest girl. You want to know why? I have the best husband.
He supports and encourages me in every way possible. He knows when to step in and when to leave me alone. After all these years, he can still melt my heart.
A few nights ago, he went to work out and I was working with the kids on homework and no one was listening so I lost it and sent everyone to bed. By the time he came home, they were all in their rooms either crying or asleep. Belive me, I was not a pretty sight and it was one of those nights you would rather forget.
When I got home from work the next evening, this is what I saw:
It was just what I needed and it melted my heart.
5 comments:
Oh...he is the best!!!!!! xoxoxo
He is a great brother too!!!
I just try to keep up with the great things you do.
Aww - Jason's the best! It's nice to know he's been listening!! ~Joanie
Some mom must have raised him right. Or maybe he turned out that ways despite his mom.
Post a Comment