Saturday, January 28, 2012

Gotta Love Target

So I went out and bought some of those cute flats I was talking about. 15 bucks at target and LOVE these shoes. Jayden found it strange I was taking pictures of my shoes.





Just wanted to give an update, I tested out the silver linings that I wrote about. They completely work! I wore my flats with no socks all day and there was no stinky smell. LOVE them!

We are planning a Valentine's Party for Grace's friends. Found these little mailboxes at Target in the dollar section. ADORABLE! I got the last of the pink ones. I still need to get 3 more. I will be back on Wednesday when their shipment of dollar items arrives.


Exciting stuff for my Saturday, it was GREAT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those mailboxes!! What a cute idea! ~Joanie (I guess I should get a profile - or an alias!)

Anonymous said...

Even the kids really like going to Target.

Post a Comment