I finished 'The Art of Fielding' a few days ago. It was very good and I recommend it. It has a interesting set of characters and the baseball parts were fun to share with Jason. He's such a good husband, he at least pretended to act interested in it.

Now I am in the usual conundrum that follows every time I devour a really good book. That is nothing now grabs my interest. I so want to find that great read again. I downloaded a few samples on my IBooks and nothing has impressed me. So if you are reading anything great right now, please tell!
5 comments:
I know the feeling. I went back to my old favorite "Gone With The Wind" in audiobook format. It's 35 hours, but so descriptive and the narrator is fabulous. I know the dialog by heart, but still I am entranced. I also downloaded the new Steven King, "11-23-62". It is about what the world would be like if JFK had not been assassinated that fateful day. I now have something to look forward to after GWTW. I will look for the "Art of Fielding" for my next download. I hate waiting until the 6th of the month for new books. I WANT THEM NOW! But budgets must prevail.
Oh, screw the budget, I downloaded it! But it was on sale! Gosh, that must be my mantra "IT WAS ON SALE".
I've heard the Hunger Games trilogy is good. I just recently borrowed the book from a friend but I haven't started reading it yet. I'm already reading, Mozart's Blood and another series called the Midnight Breed series. (Yes they're vampire books.)
Kitty - You are so funny! I hope it does not disappoint! You know, I have never read GWTW! I think I will download it tonight!
Sam - Someone else had told me about Hunger Games, let me know if you like it. I read a vampire book from Brother hood something, I think you had told me about it. The porn for housewives one. LOL
I would be interested in reading that book, but it is like a million pages.
Post a Comment